HTML 5 [Feb. 11, 2013, 7:47 a.m.]
HTML5 is a markup language for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web and a core technology of the Internet. From Wikipedia
This is a pretty nice presentation about html5.
What we are learning
- HTML page structure
- meta element
- autocomplete Attribute
Read in the book:
- Chapter 1-3
- Make a simple homepage with a heading, an image, text, an ordered list and link some other pages you like.
- Experiment with different charsets in the <meta charset = "utf-8">
- Discover the new features in the form-tag
- Try out the auto complete attribute
- Understand the page structure tags. <article>, <footer>, <aside> etc.
- Figure out more exercises.
I really like the idea with project learning, learning together and creating something. At this level, what could that be? What about some kind of portfolio page with examples of what we have created in the study group? Any idea how to do it?