My list of information "holes" are represented in the following questions:
- What skills should young people acquire (economic and societal shift)? What's our definition of a leader (leadership theories)?
- What can people learn at our sports club? What roles (for example team captain, coach, referee) can our members assume? Do we need to adjust to match the skills defined above?
- How do we support learning (coaching, mentoring)?
- How do we assess the skills (assessments)?
- How do we communicate our offer? How do we build a community around it (community building, community management)?
- How do we reward learning? Is gamification a usable approach for us?