I like to say that music is the absence of silence. Music to me is all the sounds we hear. Whether we hear sounds one after another or all at the same time.
Guitar is a fun instrument that can yield so many different sounds and uses. It is used in almost all genres and has a fan/player base almost higher than any other instrument. It looks cool, sounds cool, and is a beautiful instrument.
This course will hopefully help you with your guitar skills.
Here is what you will be learning:
- The Musical Alphabet
- What is rhythm
- How to read the treble clef
- How to read tab
- What is a time signature.
- Accidentals (sharps, flats, naturals)
- Whole steps and half steps
- What is a scale? How to construct one
- Key signatures
- What is a chord? How to construct one
For a free music notation software that can help you and that we could use together forworksheets and more check out http://www.finalemusic.com/notepad/default.aspx