Anyone can follow a study group on P2PU. Participating is the next level of engagement. The sign-up is a space where interested individuals can express their interest and background in the topic and commit to working with the rest of the participants. Please answer the following set(s) of questions if you want to become a participant or organizer.
This set of signup questions is common to all study groups, courses, ... in P2PU. The answers to these questions will be public once you get accepted.
- What made you interested in this topic?
- What do you hope to achieve by participating?
- Are you interested in helping with the study group organization?
Between Participants Custom Set
This set of signup questions is particular to this study group. The answers to these questions will be visible to all participants once you get accepted.
- Your learning objectives for this course, including any response to the proposed syllabus such as which topics you are more or less interested in
- A paragraph about the business, non-profit, cause, hobby, or other interest that you want to market. Make sure to identify the "product" and tell us why you are passionate about it (or why others should be). If it's relevant, include something about marketing you've already done and what has worked and what hasn't.
- An example of something you think is great marketing and tell why.