- 1. Installing Python Ver y Discutir installed python 3.4 on xpsp3
- 2. Text Editors Ver y Discutir was planning to use notepad++ just because I have heard it before and not having an idea of what an IDE is, might have downloaded eclipse once.
- 3. Variables, expressions, and statements. Ver y Discutir http://dpaste.com/1764212/
- 4. Operators Ver y Discutir
- 5. Data Types Ver y Discutir
- 6. Flow Control Ver y Discutir
- 7. Challenge: Madlibs Ver y Discutir
- 8. Functions Ver y Discutir
- 9. Working with Files Ver y Discutir
- 10. Regular Expressions Ver y Discutir
- 11. Objects Ver y Discutir
- 12. Task Template Ver y Discutir
- 13. Debugging Ver y Discutir
- 14. Challenge - Fibonacci Series Ver y Discutir
- 15. Expressions Ver y Discutir Return a value...
- 16. Strings Ver y Discutir A closer look at strings, and some common string methods.
The first assignment is located here: http://new.p2pu.org/en-US/groups/python-programming-101/content/installing-python/
Sorry, I received an email about the first activity, but apart from the link inside the same email, I can't find it through this study group... I see in the sidebar a couple of tasks, but it's not there.
Also, I can't answer/reply to the "post" that was inside the email... how we're supposed to do it?
PS.- Sorry if this doesn't belong here!
For the first assignment, lets make sure that we all have Python installed. Please post your Operating System Python Version ( e.g. 2.x or 3.x) * One cool thing you hope to accomplish with Python
If you have any difficulties or questions, please post them here and we will work together to resolve them.