Anyone can follow a study group on P2PU. Participating is the next level of engagement. The sign-up is a space where interested individuals can express their interest and background in the topic and commit to working with the rest of the participants. Please answer the following set(s) of questions if you want to become a participant or organizer.
This set of signup questions is common to all study groups, courses, ... in P2PU. The answers to these questions will be public once you get accepted.
- What made you interested in this topic?
- What do you hope to achieve by participating?
- Are you interested in helping with the study group organization?
Between Participants Custom Set
This set of signup questions is particular to this study group. The answers to these questions will be visible to all participants once you get accepted.
- How do you interact with learning material, for example as teacher, learner, publisher etc.
- Please briefly describe the biggest issues you have experienced with access to learning materials, in your work.
- Why do you feel it is important to know about copyright law in your role as an educator?