As teachers, summer is a great time for you to review, reflect and plan for the upcoming school year. Brush up on up-to-date methods of creative teaching with Glogster EDU so you can implement Creative Learning in your 2012-2013 school year plan.
Glogster EDU is a truly unique online educational tool that utilizes video, sound, recordings, text, data, and images to create “Glogs™,"or online posters.
These posters empower students to express their knowledge of a subject creatively, as well as gain the confidence needed to present this topic in front of their peers.
Module 1 - The Starter Kit
- Are You Ready to Remix the Web? - eLearning 3.0
- Creative Commons Licenses or Fair Use of Web Content
- Community of Students - Building confidence and excitement!
Module 2 - Let’s Create a Glog - Choose Your Own Theme
- Working with Texts.
- Working with Images.
- Working with Video and Audio.
- Linking Resources.
- Add a Drawing.
- Share it!
Module 3 - EDU - Implement Glogster EDU in Your Educational Process
- Student Management
- Creating and Working with Classes
- Creating and Working with Projects
- Creating and Working with Presentations
- How do I Assign a Grade or Provide Feedback for Finished Glogs?