Location: PolandStandard Set Answer:
I would like to write a good game.
Anyone can follow a study group on P2PU. Participating is the next level of engagement. The sign-up is a space where interested individuals can express their interest and background in the topic and commit to working with the rest of the participants. Please answer the following set(s) of questions if you want to become a participant or organizer.
This set of signup questions is common to all study groups, courses, ... in P2PU. The answers to these questions will be public once you get accepted.
Work in financial services. Would rather write fantasy novels.
Location:Standard Set Answer:
* I was an econ major in undergrad and wanted a refresher. I loved game theory. Still do.
* Stanford's course is a little more technical than my former course and I wanted some help understanding some of the concepts. Plus, the coursera-provided forums must abide by silly rules that stifle how a natural study group would work. Hoping this is a healthy alternative.
* I'm happy to participate but not really looking to moderate.
Hi this is Amit doing Phd research work with area Application of Game Theory to solve issue realted to communication Networks for IIIT Allahabad India,about me As a B.E.(CSE)+M.Tech.(Networking & Telecommunication)+Phd(EC Department)
Contact me -+91 8574150988
Location: IndiaStandard Set Answer:
Game Theory to solve the real time problem for Communication Networks.
Location: BonnStandard Set Answer:
1. For prorfessional reasons.I'm about to write an article about learning online.
2. To learn more about the background and the possibilities of P2PU. Maybe to get in contact with participants or organizers.
3. I want have a look first ;-)
Location: San DiegoStandard Set Answer:
I studied Game Theory during my undergrad and absolutely loved. I'm hoping to be able to share my passion for it and learn from others.
I really just want to use this to discover the P2PU platform and come in contact with like-minded people.
I'm very busy at the moment building my website www.TheFeelGoodLifestyle.com so I won't have time to organize but I"ll do my best to participate.
I am a research student and I am studying renewable energy sources and i will use game theory in my thesis
Location: Sheffield/UKStandard Set Answer:
I am interested this topic because I will use game theory analysis in my research so I have to develop my knowledge about game theory.
I hope this courses will help me for my research.
I am not intereseted in helping with the study group organization..
starting with p2p learning, experiment, various interests in science an computer science
Location: SpainStandard Set Answer:
1) Interested in sociology, optimization, conflict resolving and negociation
2) Deeper knowledge and solutions to use in conflit resolving and negotiation
3) I will be in future probably, now just experimenting to see whats going on and decide my role
Currently working in the translational research industry and interested in bioinformatics and web development.
Location: Charlottesville, VAStandard Set Answer:
I have always loved statistics and reasearch. And game theory is an interesting opportunity to apply statistics for outcome optimization.
I hope to learn how to better evaluate the entire scope of a rational decision and maybe win more money at poker night.
No, I am not interested in helping, but I will still read the message boards and chip in when I can.
I'm a curious geek, trying to keep my mind open.
Location: EuropeStandard Set Answer: