HTML 5 [Jan. 5, 2013, 7:26 p.m.]
What we are learning
- HTML page structure
- meta element
- autocomplete Attribute
Read in the book: Chapter 1-3
Free online resources:
- Make a simple homepage with a heading, an image, text, an ordered list and link some other pages you like.
- Experiment with different charsets in the <meta charset = "utf-8">
- Discover the new features in the form-tag
- Try out the auto complete attribute
- Understand the page structure tags. <article>, <footer>, <aside> etc.
- Figure out more exercises.
I really like the idea with project learning, learning together and creating something. At this level, what could that be? What about collecting great resources online and gather them in some social bookmarking site? In that case I've found Diigo.com pretty nice :-)