- Install and configure Drupal 7
- Log-in as the administrator
If you are installing Drupal on a remote web server, follow these instructions. If you are installing Drupal locally, the following instructions are sufficient.
- Download the latest version of Drupal 7.
- Un-compress the downloaded file to your website folder.
- Open your browser and visit 'localhost'
- If necessary, navigate to the Drupal sub folder of your website document root.
- Follow the Drupal 7 installation.
Use this page for support and suggestions. Also, please modify this document if you find it unclear or missing any important details.