How do you share online?
The most frequent and valued ways I share:
- Twitter (daily...many times)
- Facebook (a few times a week...I hate FB as a platform but have good friends, including former students, that I wouldn't stay in touch with any other way)
- Flickr (I post photos there several times a week, including for the DS106 Daily Create)
- Blogging (weekly; I keep two ed-related blogs and one personal blog)
- P2PU (daily when I'm in groups, which is most times)
There are other places I share less frequently...Writing.com, Google Plus, Vimeo, YouTube, Curriki, etc.
What are your favorite sites for borrowing from?
#1 is definitely Flickr. They have over 234 million open licensed photos that you can freely borrow.