Congratulations on finishing!
We hope you enjoyed the course, learned lots and will consider coming back and doing another course with us in the future!
The Copyright 4 Educators (Aus) course changes periodically, so we'd love to have you back in the future for another version of this course.
There are also a lot of other great courses on P2PU - have a look around the site. Here are a few courses that have recently caught our attention:
- Get CC Savvy: https://p2pu.org/en/groups/get-cc-savvy/
- Intro to Openness in Education: https://p2pu.org/en/courses/140/intro-to-openness-in-education/
- Creative Commons for K-12 Educators: https://p2pu.org/en/courses/620/creative-commons-for-k-12-educators/
- Get a CC licence. Put it on your website: https://p2pu.org/en/courses/3/get-a-cc-license-put-it-on-your-website/
- How to use Open Educational Resources: https://training.instructure.com/courses/1276118
If you have something that you want to share, you can also create your own course! For more information see: https://p2pu.org/en/groups/make-a-course/content/bonus-task-playstorm/
And last but now least, we'd really appreciate if you took a minute or two and left us feedback on the course. You can do this a number of different ways:
- leave feedback on the general course discussion board that's located under the discussion tab at the top of this page;
- send either of us an email with your comments (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com);
- and/or let us know what you thought of the course and contribute to an international research project. You can find out more and take this questionnaire at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Copyright_AUS_II.