Week 6: Collaborate and create - April 22
This week the virtual meetup will consist of "office hours" for questions/help conducted via this etherpad with chat enabled: http://pad.p2pu.org/p/cc4k12. Office hours are on Thursday, April 18 between 3:00-4:00pm US Pacific time/UTC-7 (convert to your timezone here). If there is enough demand, we can share Google emails and do a hangout.
Topics for discussion during office hours
- Share final published remixes with each other. What CC license did you choose and why? Why did you choose this particular platform?
- How far have you gotten on your resource about Creative Commons? What challenges are you, your group, or students running into?
Your mission for the week:
(due Sunday, April 28)
- Continue working on your resource about Creative Commons. When you're done, publish it online (under a CC license, of course).
- Blog about the experience. Don't forget to link to the publication!
- You might show your class this video of a 7th grade classroom interviewing CC founder Lawrence Lessig