Collaborative Lesson Planning Study Group Guidelines [June 23, 2011, 2:35 a.m.]
These guidelines are in development, if you have ideas for improvement, please edit this page or leave suggestions in the comments. The version below was outlined in a phone conversation on June 14th 2011 between myself, Charles, and Dr. King, 2 of the study group organizers. The previous, April 2011, version written in of these guidelines was more appropriate for a course, hopefully these will facilitate better studying here.
- Share the lesson plans members develop and collaborate on them.
- Connect collaborative lesson planning to existing academic papers.
- Once a month have a live meeting about collaborative lesson planning. Perhaps every 1st Tuesday night or something?
- Spread the word about the study group, contact teachers and others who would be interested in joing us.
- Please add your ideas here ...