Location: FranceStandard Set Answer:
Anyone can follow a course on P2PU. Participating is the next level of engagement. The sign-up is a space where interested individuals can express their interest and background in the topic and commit to working with the rest of the participants. Please answer the following set(s) of questions if you want to become a participant or organizer.
This set of signup questions is common to all study groups, courses, ... in P2PU. The answers to these questions will be public once you get accepted.
2/3 designer, 1/3 developer.
Location: BarcelonaStandard Set Answer:
Quiero aprender HTML5 para complementar mis conocimientos de HTML, CSS y PHP(Wordpress) y creo que P2PU es una buena herramienta.
Espero aprender los conocimientos básicos que me permitan seguir desarrollando y aprendiendo.
Por falta de tiempo quizás sea complicado, pero podría intentarlo.
Location: CanadaStandard Set Answer:
Q: What made you interested in this topic?
A: I wanna learn html and css so I can make my own website.
Q: What do you hope to achieve by participating?
A: I hope to master the html language so I can start developing my own website.
Q: Are you interested in helping with the study group organization?
Location: Ithaca, NYStandard Set Answer:
I am seeking valuable ways to learn web design and help others learn.
I hope to expand my grasp of basic html and update what I know with html5 principles. I hope to help my peers with their aims as well.
I am interested in a study group but am unsure how to organize one.
teach, learn, eat, travel, love.
Location:Standard Set Answer:
I am interested in how to create a website because it is one of those skills that are pretty good to have these days. I hope that I'll be proficient in html and can start on CSS after this. I'm not interested in helping organize study groups because I have very limited time.
I am currently unemployeed and exploring new interests and self improvement. I just happened to stumble upon this website while fixing my computer after having to restore it to a previous point in time. Let's see if this will be my new career direction or just another fun thing to learn.
Location: NMStandard Set Answer:
1. In my previous job I was responsible for editing the website content as needed. This was a responsibility assigned to me without my having a previous understanding of HTML or website coding. I read some books here and there, but really never had the time to build a solid foundation in the understanding of code. However, CS Dreamweaver was beneficial in my assigned task, and I was able to manage. Because of this duty, I developed an interest in this topic based on necessity. Having a basic understanding of coding is a good skill to have on the job and in general with the rapid advancements in website technology/coding.
2. I hope to achieve a better understanding of the basics of HTML coding by participating in this P2PU group. I also hope to discover an interest that may lead to a new career path, whether that be through a process of elimination or a direct start on a new path.
3. Currently, I am not interested in helping with the study group organization. I am very new and ignorant in this field and do not feel I have an expertise in either coding nor curriculum development to be useful in such a position.
Location:Standard Set Answer:
Im starting some new projects based on HTML
I wan to improve my HTML5 knowledge cause I'm using it for some new projects
Of course, Once that I aquire the knowledge needed for the task
Location: austin, texasStandard Set Answer:
1. I have taken formal HTML classes before, I just want to touch up my skills!
2. I really hope to learn how to make a really cool website after taking this class, I also want to gain a stronger foundation in HTML to be more useful at work.
3. I am always interested in helping!
graphic designer. etc
Location: cape townStandard Set Answer:
occasionally working with developers, i feel my ignorance!
new digital type devlopments made me realise it might be useful to learn something about html
any understanding gained would be a step up
Hi, I am an living in Perú and i have a lot of time on my hands so, what better way to pass the time than by learning some new skills. in the past i have work as an Certified Nursing Asstiant. a job i throughly enjoy.
Location: Lima,PerúStandard Set Answer:
I am interested in this course because i have some basic knowledge of html and i would like to be able to work from home as a Website Designer one day. as of now i only want to participate.