Quick Course: Make a P2PU Course in 1/2 hour.
Short on time? Take this crash course on P2PU.
- Explore the elements of a stellar P2PU course.
- Make a list of what peers will learn, make and how they will help each other.
- Brush up on copyright, P2PU-style
- Create your first P2PU Course.
Step 1: Core Elements of a P2PU Course.
Step 2: We <3 Lists.
List # 1 Skills; knowledge or abilities earned in your course
- precise feedback
- design thinking
- community engagement
- video production
List # 2 Peer power; feedback loops or group activities
- design critique
- peer accuracy check
- "helpful feedback" badge
List # 3 Projects; things your peers can make in their course
- make a video tutorial
- write a song
- craft a mockumentary
- produce a drawing, photo or game
- hack together robots
- draft a recipe
- (add your own here)
Step 3: Mad Libs Your Way to P2PU.
Step 4: Flesh out your P2PU Course.
The rest of this course will help you flesh out the rest of the steps of your P2PU Course. You've got the black and white outline, now let's give it some color!