Help and feedback: the power of peers.
Design interactions and badges.
- Post your answer to "How will peers help each other in my course?"
- If you'd like to make a badge, take the Badge Maker Challenge.
Step 1: Get social.
For examples of peer activities around projects, you could use:
- Live discussions such as a webinar.
- Mentor / mentee activities.
- Have peers create the tasks.
- Group critiques of work that's in progress, such as a design critique.
- Collaborative projects.
Step 2: Create rad badges.
Badges encourage peers to give ongoing feedback to each other, and help peers move toward mastery.