Anyone can follow a study group on P2PU. Participating is the next level of engagement. The sign-up is a space where interested individuals can express their interest and background in the topic and commit to working with the rest of the participants. Please answer the following set(s) of questions if you want to become a participant or organizer.
This set of signup questions is common to all study groups, courses, ... in P2PU. The answers to these questions will be public once you get accepted.
- What made you interested in this topic?
- What do you hope to achieve by participating?
- Are you interested in helping with the study group organization?
Between Participants Custom Set
This set of signup questions is particular to this study group. The answers to these questions will be visible to all participants once you get accepted.
1. What would I have needed to know about the voters to have managed the campaign differently?
2. What was the primary mechanisms for reaching the voters? Volunteers? Media? How could that have been changed?
3. Was I short on money? How could I have overcome money problems? Where should money have been spent?
4. What was the structure of the campaign organization? How could it have been improved? Include the role of the candidate in this description.
If you need an example of a campaign for this exercise, you could try the recent Massachussetts Senate election. If you are in another country, I'm sure you have your own famous examples. Also, feel free to use your own experiences in election campaigns.