Anyone can follow a personal learning plan on P2PU. Participating is the next level of engagement. The sign-up is a space where interested individuals can express their interest and background in the topic and commit to working with the rest of the participants. Please answer the following set(s) of questions if you want to become a participant or organizer.
This set of signup questions is common to all study groups, courses, ... in P2PU. The answers to these questions will be public once you get accepted.
- What made you interested in this topic?
- What do you hope to achieve by participating?
- Are you interested in helping with the personal learning plan organization?
Public Custom Set
This set of signup questions is particular to this personal learning plan. The answers to these questions will be public once you get accepted.
- What is the reason for your interest in the Shiyeyi language?
- Have you studied Shiyeyi before?
- What can you contribute to this Shiyeyi learning effort?
Between Participants Custom Set
This set of signup questions is particular to this personal learning plan. The answers to these questions will be visible to all participants once you get accepted.
- Are you a part of this group mostly to learn Shiyeyi or to help others to learn?
- What is your home village or hometown?
- Are you currently living in a place where there are Shiyeyi-speaking people?
- What Shiyeyi language materials (such as books or cds) do you already have?
- Are you willing to meet with others from this group to practice Shiyeyi face-to-face?