Projects, Communication and Bug Trackers
For this course, we are leveraging some of the wonderful cirriculum & content made available by the Open Hatch Project.
As an introduction, we'll leverage a portion of Open Hatch's introductory video on Open Source, and follow with discussion.
- Watch the video
- Respond to these questions in discussion below.
- What open source project mentioned, most spoke to you and why?
- What did the skills list teach you about opportunity in open source? Where there any skills you realized you have to lend, that you haven't previously considered?
- What two methods are generally available for communicating with an open source community?
- What attributes of an issue (or bug) seem most important when looking for a task ?