The power of the link.
Unleash the energy of a connected URL.
Linking is a powerful gesture. And there are several ways to use links in a blog post. Some ways links are used (certainly not limited to this list):
- As evidence for your point
- A recommending for that post
- An attribution for someone else's idea
- A way to engage the original author
Draft a new blog post (without links). As a second step, go back and revise it to include several links to the information you reference.
Post that URL to this P2PU task along with your answers to the following questions.
- How are the non-linked and linked versions of your post different?
- What do you let the link say for you?
- What message does linking send to the reader?