You (should) change your mind in public.
Pivot like a pro.
Shift Your Point of View
With all of this research you’ve been doing--reading and responding to other folks’ blog posts, finding articles, etc.--find something that you’ve changed your mind about. A few ideas and examples:
- Have you seen updated data you’d like to include?
- Have you considered an argument or a layer of complexity you didn’t see before?
Reconsider and Write
Reconsider an earlier post you wrote for this Challenge. How do you apply the revised information? You might:
- Strike out the original text
- Post a comment to original post
- Insert an update in the original post
- Start a new blog post and link to it
Post your original and revised products to this P2PU task, along with an answer to the following question:
- What prompted you to revise your idea in the way that you did?