MODULE 4: Design Patterns
While Design Principles provide high-level abstract concepts to apply when designing functions, classes and programs, Design Patterns provide templates for solving certain types of problems that come up often. In this module, we will learn about the value and use of design patterns, and consider some of the more common design patterns.
- Introduction to Design Patterns
- Creational Design Patterns
- Structural Design Patterns
- Behavioural Design Patterns
To gain recognition of your completion of this module, you can apply for the Design Patterns Module Completion badge. To qualify to receive this OpenBadge, you will need to have completed all exercises for the module.
Further Module Reading
- Wikipedia: Software Design Patterns
- Book: Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software