- 1. Installing Python View and Discuss installed python 3.4 on xpsp3
- 2. Text Editors View and Discuss was planning to use notepad++ just because I have heard it before and not having an idea of what an IDE is, might have downloaded eclipse once.
- 3. Variables, expressions, and statements. View and Discuss http://dpaste.com/1764212/
- 4. Operators View and Discuss
- 5. Data Types View and Discuss
- 6. Flow Control View and Discuss
- 7. Challenge: Madlibs View and Discuss
- 8. Functions View and Discuss
- 9. Working with Files View and Discuss
- 10. Regular Expressions View and Discuss
- 11. Objects View and Discuss
- 12. Task Template View and Discuss
- 13. Debugging View and Discuss
- 14. Challenge - Fibonacci Series View and Discuss
- 15. Expressions View and Discuss Return a value...
- 16. Strings View and Discuss A closer look at strings, and some common string methods.
The first assignment is located here: http://new.p2pu.org/en-US/groups/python-programming-101/content/installing-python/
Sorry, I received an email about the first activity, but apart from the link inside the same email, I can't find it through this study group... I see in the sidebar a couple of tasks, but it's not there.
Also, I can't answer/reply to the "post" that was inside the email... how we're supposed to do it?
PS.- Sorry if this doesn't belong here!
For the first assignment, lets make sure that we all have Python installed. Please post your Operating System Python Version ( e.g. 2.x or 3.x) * One cool thing you hope to accomplish with Python
If you have any difficulties or questions, please post them here and we will work together to resolve them.