I please be sent the invite to the wiki, cant seem to find it in my email. Sorry and thanks :)
Week 4 - Project Task (Oct 24-30, 2011)
It’s time for the research and writing phase of our class project.
You should have already...
1) have a section of the Kit assigned to your group.
2) received an invite to the Kit wiki where you will be posting your sections of the Kit.
In your group you will need to research and draft your Kit section.
Here are some ideas about how to do your research in a Web 2.0 kind of way...
- Ask Twitter - there are a lot of experts who are active on Twitter and glad to share resource with fellow educationalists. FYI - Chris and Anna tweet at @bon_education.
- Ask an online community - communities like Classroom 2.0 or the Global Education Collaborative are great places to post questions or look for resources.
- Check on Delicious - Delicious is a highly targeted search tool that helps you find things that might not show up on Google.
- Karen Fasimpaur (one of the P2PU School of Ed organizers) has put together several excellent collections of Web 2.0 / Social Media resources at Web 2.0 Wiki, Web Tools 4 U 2 Use and Classroom Examples of Great Web 2.0 Uses.
- Here are some other Internet search tools and tips.
By the end of the week please post a draft of your Kit sections on our Kit wiki.