- 1. Learner Ver y Discutir Looking forward to learn computer languages and contribut
- 2. Getting to know Python (Optional) Ver y Discutir Python is the programming language used for Lernanta
- 3. Getting to know Django (Optional) Ver y Discutir Learning about the Django web development framework
- 4. Create development environment Ver y Discutir
- 5. Experiment Ver y Discutir
- 6. Fix a bug Ver y Discutir
- 7. Links Ver y Discutir
- 8. Creating A Windows 7 Installation Guide For Lernanta Ver y Discutir
I'm working on a survey to gather feedback but we've already gotten a bunch of great ideas each week -- Thank you! -- that we can use for the documentation.
Those that are finishing up or finished, please check out the newly updated last task's page.
Welcome to week 4! For week 4, we're to fix a bug. Some have already like Julia, Andrew, Vladimir, James, and Paul. Thank you! The next release is Monday but we're going to stop new functional additions on Thursday so that we can spend time testing the development code. The next release after that is in two weeks so it's quite alright if you need the weekend to code!
Question for this week: Do you want to create groups and/or pairs in order to tackle a bug? Please let us know with a comment on task 4: fix a bug.
Hello everyone! The group officially starts April 25, but feel free to wander through the tasks and post any feedback. I've looked over some of the profiles and desires and trying to figure out how best to get you involved. If you want, I can send you bugs I think would be perfect for you and you correct me.
The next version of Lernanta goes live April 25ish too so if you wanted to get some code in before then, please let me know! You can message me here with any questions.