I would not be able to participate on Mondays - However I would still like to follow any efforts the group makes. Perhaps this is a good chance, Pippa, to find a cofacilitator and promote a new round for the course?
New Meeting Time - Mondays 17.00 GMT
I'd like to schedule a new meeting time for the Blogging and Writing on the Web Study Group - starting from next Monday (November 7th).
I can commit to this time for the next 6 weeks before I go travelling over the holidays.
Unless communicated otherwise join the "Demo Meeting" at http://bbb.p2pu.org/
You'll need a working headset and microphone to participate fully in the meeting.
Also load the Etherpad to review notes during the meeting
TIME ZONE INFORMATION
UTC / GMT (London) 17:00
Central European Time UTC +1 (Berlin, Vienna) 18:00
Pacific Time (San Francisco) Mon 09:00
Eastern Time (New York) Mon 12:00
November 7th Agenda
I want to bring all the people attending up to speed with the current status of the group and to support the multiple goals in the group from those who want to keep a personal blog to those with a more commercial or professional blogging interest.
- Review existing tasks in P2PU site and on Etherpad (line 91 down)
- Clarify core tasks for all participants over the next 6 weeks
- Identify personal blogging v. professional / commercial pathways using additional tasks.
- Add additional agenda items here...
- Add new, and possibly final, task - Review your own progress
Reflect on working in group