Week 1 - Community Agreements [Sept. 2, 2011, 11:41 a.m.]
Before we get started we want to set up our community agreements. For that we need your input. We’ve come up with the following list of “rules”. Please review them and leave a comment below with any additional ideas or comments you have. If everything looks good, then just leave a message confirming your acceptance of these parameters.
As a member of this class you are part of a community that is coming together to learn and support each other for the next six weeks. As a member of this community you will also be a contributing author of the resource Kit that we are going to be publishing. To support this purpose, we would like to set forth some agreements that will govern how we interact and work with each other. We’ve included our ideas below and we want you to add any other ideas that you might have.
- Be responsible for your own learning. If you need something, ask for it!
- Nobody gets to be wrong
- Permission to fail and try again
- Commitment to complete the course and its requirements
- Treat this course as an experiment and laboratory
- Challenge your assumptions
- Be creative
- Engage in deep dialog - P2PU is all about peer learning!
- Have fun!