Seek P2PU wisdom from others
The most common advice from previous organizers at P2PU:
- Find a co-organizer. Many organizers have cited this as a major strength.
- Set the right expectations and learning goals with participants.
- Be familiar with the tools you use ahead of time, especially for communicating.
- Have a regular schedule that works for most participants.
- Have distinct goals for each week that lead to the end of the project.
- Collect feedback at the end of the project.
What have your experiences leading study groups with P2PU been like? Are there lessons you've learned that you'd like to pass onto others? Things that worked incredibly well?
Leave your advice in the comments!