Thanks to all machinima participants for their awesome work in such a short time...the Premier was terrific! And a BIG thanks to Aevalle Galicia for getting the venue and setting up all the movies....and giving us all the links. I am certain that these products will be polished up and be submitted to the ISTE EDUmachinima Fest. Not sure of the deadlines but it coming up so as they say in the scouts "be prepared".
As we end week 2 and go into week 3 please post your reflections on Machinma as a teaching and learning tool.
- If you have not incorporated Machinma into your work, how will you do this in the future?
- If you have already used machinima in your work, how did the activities this week cause you to consider different ways of doing so?
- Will you use machinma as a tool for you to create material for you students - to help teach a concept or will you use machinima as a tool that your students use?
- How do you see your students using the tool?
- What kind of expectations do you have for students using this medium? What kind of time will you/can you provide for them to be successful?